2016 Central Illinois
Volunteer Engagement: Creating One-Of-A-Kind
To Keep Volunteers Coming Back For More
CIVC will take a different approach this year. Over the past few years we have heard from great speakers that have challenged us to think differently about our volunteer programs.
This year, however, it is time to strategize!
Each session at the 2016 CIVC will challenge you and your colleagues, or volunteers, to think about your volunteer program differently and chart a course of action to increase engagement and your power to cultivate stronger relationships.
Bring your CEO, your lead volunteer, and those individuals who can help make change in your organizations!
THIS CONFERENCE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE, WITH A SPECIAL FOCUS FOR:
|Nonprofit directors, staff, and board members||National Service program participants|
|Business and community leaders||Students interested in nonprofit/voluntary sector|
|Lead volunteers in public, private, and nonprofit organizations||Members of service organizations|
Deep Dive Sessions
- Let's Go to Church! Engaging the Faith Based Community—Santita Nunn
- Leveraging and Supporting Corporation for National and Community Service Programs—Scott McFarland
- Volunteer Recruitment, Development, and Retention Across the Ages: Part I (grade school-college)—Jamie Stout
- Managing Relationship While Overcoming Media Obstacles—Michael Stopka
- Building Buy-in from Boards, Creating an engaged board of Directors—Joan Dixon
- Volunteer Recruitment, Development, and Retention Across the Ages: Part II (corporate and retirees)—Jamie Stout
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
CIVC Steering Committee Partners
The Serve Illinois Commission • University of Illinois Springfield • United Way of Central Illinois • Senior Services/RSVP of Sangamon, Menard and Logan Counties • Community Elements • Illinois Department of Human Services • Community Foundation of East Central Illinois • Coles County Council on Aging • Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Illinois • Mid America Preparedness • Scientific Internet Marketing
|Central Illinois Volunteerism Conference: A volunteer management network event, in cooperation with the Illinois Department of Public Health and the Serve Illinois Commission.|